YOU SHOULD BE DANCING!
CLASSES RESTART FROM 1 FEBRUARY 2021 !!
COVID Safe Registered Business - Non-Contact classes -
COVID Safety Practices & Monitors in all classes
We are Ready!! How about YOU!!
Click When & Where to view class times/locations and come dance with us, feel energised, happy & motivated
All Ages, All Levels, All Abilities, All Inclusive, All Locations, All Non-Contact & All classes have COVID Safety Monitors - Come to US or we can come to YOU.
YSBDiscoMIX dancexercise, AgelessMoves for Seniors,
MoveABILITIES specially for Disability & Special Needs,
DanceFUNk and So Much More !!
YES its true Sally Fuller & Katrina Delbridge-Holt have joined forces to bring you interactive, engaging, unique, joyful, fun, playful dance, movement & music classes for All Ages, All Levels, All Abilities & All Lifestyles. Feel the benefits to mind, body & spirit our customised movements bring with generational music classics spanning all decades to current, your mood will be uplifted, body energised & spirits high!
You Should Be Dancing Classes are designed with passion, especially for You!
Non-contact, no dance partner/experience is required as our classes are specifically designed to facilitated, support, engage & interact with all ages, stamina & mobility .. as seen in our photo gallery at Trundle ABBA Festival and also captured on "Old People's Home for 4 year olds". Life is busy thats why we have created a variety class styles, held in great locations, day & night.
We have classes for those with Special Needs, Baby Boomers, Seniors, Kids, Families, Carers, In-Care, Corporates & much, much, more. We are also very proud to be a Dementia Friendly Community and encourage Carers to join in the fun as they are free and we are COVID & Trama Awareness Trained.
All classes are engaging, interactive, visual, educational, inclusive, social, playful & hilarious. Through our unique movement, music & dance you will become part of a circle of wonderful new friends.
Our years of combined personal & professional experience supporting many communities with different needs, shines through our non-contact classes the highlights being:
* DiscoMIX is for all you Dancing Queens that wanna Jump In Your Car and head to a dance workout class packed with iconic anthems, disco moves and dancercise your way through an hour of amazing moves - pop on your workout gear, add a touch of glitter, glam & blue eye shadow!
* AgelessMOVES (Active & Chair based) for busy independent seniors, retirees, non-independent seniors & those residing in Aged Care or Home Care (we do love it when carers, staff & loved ones join in). Our classes are dementia friendly.
* MoveABILITIES & MoveABILITIES DISCO are specifically designed dance classes that is interactive, engaging, loads of fun and non-contact for those with special needs/disability through all types of music to new & iconic dance routines.
* AgelessCONNECTIONS welcomes those living with varied types/degrees of Dementia, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's or life's health challenges as this specially created chair based dance routines that carers/family & grandkids can all join in to boogie with their loved ones.
* DanceFUNk is where you bring your sassy, a high energy class with amazing moves broken down to teach you technique perfect for fellow dancers, instructors from all genres (aerobic, latin, hip hop, ballet etc). Relax and enjoy being the student.
All classes bring fun, laughter and are non-clinical, its like no other dance class as our routines are originals, created by us, facilitated by us, to music you'll love! Private classes can also be supported especially during this time of COVID. We are a registered COVID Safe Business, all facilitiators are successfully COVID certificated and all classes have a dedicated COVID Safety Monitors.
We can't wait for you to experience the health benefits of our customised classes bringing smiles of joy & laughter to all who attend. The benefits to ones mind, body & spirit through our interactive classes is truly uplifting to our participants quality of life, positivity, socialisation & engagement - we are so passionate about what we do and we just Love it! It's exercise disguised as dance!!
Life is for living, feeling great & having fun ...
"You Should Be Dancing" .. Yeah!
Sally & Katrina
"I love our dance group & your lovely girls, I feel blessed to be part of our group and look forward to class every week" - AgelessMoves
— Nellie, Independent Living, RSL LifeCare Narrabeen